If you are interested in our program or have been referred to our program, the following is our process for admission:
- Click or tap on the links below to fill out our online documentation forms.
- Deborah Drummond will then contact you to schedule an assessment with either our Children’s Program Director, Shannon Fletcher, or our Adolescent Program Director, Amy Lam.
- The assessment takes approximately 45 minutes and the child and legal guardian will need to be present for the appointment.
- The program director will take your information and determine if your child meets criteria.
- If your child meets criteria and space is available, you will be scheduled for your child’s starting day and given a packet to complete and return on your child’s first day.
- On the starting day, you will fill out the appropriate intake documents with Deborah. This takes approximately 15 – 30 minutes.
Insurance We Accept
Please call us at (940) 723-4488 ext. 119 for insurance verification.