- Individual Assessment
- Individual Therapy – Children, Adolescents, Adults and Seniors
- Family Therapy & Marriage Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Psychiatric Evaluation – Children, Adolescents, Adults, and Seniors
- Medication Assessment and Management
- Addiction Evaluation and Treatment
- Eating Disorders
- Psychological, Neuropsychological and Educational Testing
- Forensic Evaluation and Deregistration Evaluation
- Evaluation & Treatment of Children, Adolescents and Adults with Sexual Behavior Problems
Scheduling & Paper Work
Please contact the office staff to schedule an appointment with a doctor, nurse practitioner and/or therapist. Our staff will be happy to help you find the right provider that fits your needs.
After you have scheduled your appointment please fill out the appropriate paperwork and bring it to your appointment:
- For children and adolescents 17 years old and younger please fill out the Child Developmental Form.
- Adults 18 and older will fill out the Social History Form.
- All patients must also sign or have signed by a parent/guardian the HIPAA Agreement, Office Policy, and No Show Policy.
If you have any questions about your paperwork please do not hesitate to contact the office staff for help.
We accept Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express, personal checks and cash.
We also accept all insurances including Medicare Part B, Medicare Part B Managed Care, Texas Traditional Medicaid, Texas Medicaid Managed Care, and Oklahoma Traditional Medicaid (med management ONLY for Oklahoma traditional Medicaid). Please feel free to contact the office staff to confirm that your insurance is covered.